Monday, August 3, 2009

发生了这么多事, 会什么我总是最后才知道.
我真的觉得自己很失败.
我真的不好受.
我不想这样但我控制不了.

Not in a good mood now .
X Petsociety cannot play
X Blogger cannot update picture.
X Blogger dun allow me to change font
X My post became so plain .
X My cbox got problem .
X COMPUTER LAG LIKE SIAO .
X Some other reasons .

Haish , so siannns .
Dunno what to write sia .
School is still so boring , totally no interest .
Faking a smile to school everyday , its a torture to me .
All the sad memories keep appearing into my mind .
No matter how i try to forget , its still will be there .


To the person that keep imposing my name ;
Can stop copying me or not ?
Type out your real name las , is that so difficult?
Keep copying my name for what , i put what , you put wad.
Lame sia -.-
Aiyah shall stop my scoldings here .
No time to entertain childish people .

No comments: