Sunday, August 2, 2009

Because of you , i'm starting to hate myself .

Heyyyo peepos ! Hello , i am here :D
I'm here to update again , hehes .
Common test is coming in 2 weeks time .
Oh gosh , i haven even study anything .
Hahahs , my mum keep nagging me to study .
-.- Maybe next week then start bah ^^
Later i'm going out with my mumm !
We going sun plaza , hahas .
Feel like going to the beach today :D
Hahahs talk about yesterday first bah .
YESTERDAY ;
Actually dun plan to go out , cause no companion .
So spend my whole morning & afternoon WATCHING TV.
Boring uh, didn't use computer ' pro hor? :D
Around 3 plus , went out with xiaohui .
Cause staying at home is too boring for me.
Went to lot 1 arcade , played ddr .
Wth , my ddr skills dropped like shit .
Partly because of npcc -.-
Cause these day stand too long , my legs never rest .
So when i played ddr , my legs became wobbly -.-
LOL , then played racing cars .
I won a guy that was 18 years old like this , LOL .
Then he no face , faster run away .
Seriously , i think he is cursing me during the race .
After tat went library , two of xiaohui fren keep following her.
LOL , laugh like shit .
Cam-whore awhile , took a lot of photos.
But all not nice , lmaos .
We were freezing inside , hohos.
After tat went to funfair , shop awhile.
Then went home for my tution !
Ya blah blah blah , at night watched BOF .
*Weets , nice nice ^^
Suggestion !
;
Currently saving money to buy BOF CD .
Do you think i should buy ?

Some of them say its not worth it .
But i think its worth it neh .
How ?

And maybe next week going to rebond frinch .
Yihan said i cut bangs will be nice -.-
I think i will look like barbie doll los , LOL .
But i want to change my frinch style .
Everytime slunt , like sians liao leh ;x
How ? Bangs / Slunt ?

Ok , now PICTURES TIME .
After much consideration , i think that these 5 are the nicest los .
LOL , if you think its ugly , then dun see :D
No one is forcing you ^^

I looks weird ?

LOL , does my nose looks sharper here? :D

Our shoes :D Took it for fun nah .

Xaiohui , no ****ing here :D

Weird weird der , ahahs my spastic face .

Okayy , done with my post !
:D
Now i will set my mind right .
I want to forget you 2 out of my mind .
You 2 sucks , but i rock :D

No comments: