Wednesday, July 1, 2009


HELLO PEEPOS , sierra is back to update my noob blog!
今天我很乖因为我做完功课了!
Hahahs , i finished my english compo already!
I spend almost an hr to finish it okays .
This topic is super duper difficult sia.
I think a lot of my brain cells were killed . LOL!
Now my hair very straight *weets*
Heehs , so happy , feel like zilian-ing ;x.
PS : I'm in a good mood now ! :D
Today was quite a fun day .
Today lesson was uber long & super B.O.R.I.N.G
Totally sucky , AWWW ):
Let me think whether got any funny things to say anot .
...............
...........
........
.....
....
..
.
Oh no , i can't recall anything .
LOL , i'm just being lame haahs.
Oh ya , in chinese lesson , damm funny.
Me , Claire & nicole were playing with the detol liquid.
Cause it was very refreshing when u apply on ur body.
We were applying on our legs & hands , LOL.
Teacher keep looking at us because he was wondering what we were doing.
Hahahs , but lucky he never found out , hoho ^^
Aiyah , i dunno what to add -.-
I want to complain something.
ANDY hor , that fattie , today keep lisiao me ):
He keep hitting my head sia , people v.stupid liao.
Still keep hitting me , later become more stupid , how?
LOL , so bad leh him , haish , hahas.
Okie , dun care about him liao , LOL.
Talk about after school , hehes ^^
After school , went to yew tee .
Met-up with my dearest yihan .
Went to long john ate lunch , yihan dun wan to eat.
After tat went to yihan's house void deck there.
Actually wanna play the swing ):
But due to some special reason , decided not to play liao.
So we just sit at the stairs there , cam-whore abit.
And chit-chat los , hahas.
Around 4 plus , went home liao.
And now i am back home! :D
Now my computer like sot sot der.
Dunno whether its tio virus or what sia ):
Just very lag jiu shui liao , pekcek neh .
I also never do anything to the comp sia.
Damm it , so freaking dumb leh this comp ):
Noob dao siao , LOL .
Kays , i think i should stop my rantings liao.
Bye bye peepos! Dun miss me ;p

You see the purple carebear?
Very cute hor? Its mine neh! :D

No comments: