Tuesday, June 30, 2009

TIRED .
Aww , today nothing seems right with me.
Maybe because i'm too tired afterall.
Haish so sians nowadays , slept very late at night uh -.-


A PROPER UPDATE FOR TODAY& YESTERDAY.
Yesterday,

Morning woke up at 6 plus , very tired.
My eyes nearly cannot open sia ):
Went school in a dreamy state.
Reached school liao , cher gave us a long talk.
Almost to one hr canns , actually wanna sleep de.
But i was too busy covering my ear , hahas.
After tat PE lesson , played games with sch uniform .
Cause the timetable changed so we didn't wear our pe - attire.
*Fast forward cause too boring liao ;x
After school , went home took my skates then went back sch.
Bus-ed to kallang stadium , slept through the journey ^^
When we reached there , get ourself ready.
Around 5 plus , ate dinner , simply awful please.
Ate half of it , then throw away liao.
Then 7pm , went downstairs to ready ourself.
7.30pm , perform around 5 mins then ok liao.
LOL , i look like a total freak , pardon me ):
After tat packed up , then had short briefing and we were released!
Reached home around 10 plus , bathe .
Then sleep liao at 11 pm .

Today ,
Lesson was super duper boring .
And i keep falling asleep , bobian .
Haish too tired liao plus i keep saying the wrong thing.
Later then tell you all , continue with my update first (:
1st two lesson , home econs .
Almost all the girls wished to go for mdm yati class.
But too bad stick back to last year class .
Sians , i went to mrs chiang class.
Counted as suay ? Idk las.
But very stressed in her class cause she v.fierce -.-
After tat recess then maths.
(That is the time when i keep falling asleepin class)
Cher was going through one of the maths question.
And she asked the whole class whether we understand anot.
And i accidentally replied NO , (kinda loud )
All the people turned around & look at me -.-
Wth , cher was staring hard at me .
I am like speechless then i quickly replied,
I'm not talking to you , LOL.
Or else i really die liao ;x
After tat history , aiyah boring las.
Then EL after tat chinese reading.
B.O.R.I.N.G ! Slept almost half of the lesson .
After tat stayed back awhile , teacher's nagging again.
Totally suck sia , cher keep beat around the bush.
In the end didn't even talk about the main point then let us go liao.
Wad the hell , waste my time sia -.-
Then went lot 1 with jamie & yijia.
Returned my library books plus bought smth for jamie.
Yijia , Sophia & Ayaka bought it , hahs.
After tat went home luhs.

Got some thing to say , ignore this part if u dun wan to say.
Firstly : I lose my home econs wb but i didn't realise it until now.
And i told mrs chiang that i hab it , now i dunno how to tell her.
Cause tomr must hand in the book but bookshop no stock.
Die liao luh ><

Secondly : I wonder why so many guys are so flirt.
Not implying to all but some .
Aren't they contented to have just one?
Somemore only sec 1 sia , no life sia -.-

Thirdly : My father is watching a ghost movie now.
And its so freaking SCARY okeh , wth.
My father said its the scariest movie in this world.
Dunno whether its true but very scary nah ):
AHHSS , how i could sleep tonight.

(Wish me good luck , thanks :])
Okays , done with my post.
Hehehs , succeed! :D

No comments: