Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Just wanna write this , ignore if you think its stupid .
What is this kind of people called?
Those people that push the blames to their fren.
Those people who act innocent infront of other people.
Those people who plan revenge after getting bullied...
Those people whom you will not even know what they are thinking about.
Maybe one day , you will realise their true colours.
But you could not expose them because
THEY ARE YOUR FRENS AFTERALL ...


HELLO EVERYBODY :D
That's my new doraemon!!!!!
LOL , just joking , its my sister one ):
Anyway i also dun wan hers , u see the poor doraemon.
Out of shape until like that , pathetic.
I think my sister ill-treat her :O
Bad girl , tsk tsk , must learn from me right :P
Next time let you all see my monkey :B
It's cuter , It's prettier , It's has a better shape and I ADORE HER :D
Not like my sister , haish ...
LOL , i think she gonna kill me if she read this post ;L

Talk about today :
Today woke up at 6am in the morning , ahhs.
Reached there around 7am , ya
Ruqian ; My cousin , also got come, hohos.
Chit-chatt with her :D
She brought along her mimi (a rabbit soft toy) , LOL.
Played with her , hahas.
Aiyah , nothing nice to say.
Just today is my last day at there.
Haish i will miss the place , miss everyone working in there.
LOL , hope i could work again next time , hahas.
Some pictures on MIMI! :D




She is cute yeA!

No comments: