Sunday, June 14, 2009


HELLO PEEPS! I am back from blogging.
Godd , i am so lazy when came to blog.
Maybe i am sick of blogging liao ;x
Today went out with Yihan again....
Oh gosh , i have been going out with consistently for 4 days (plus tomr)
I think i fall in love with her , that's why i keep going out with her.
LOL, i think she love me too as she agree to my date :P
JUST JOKING , lawls , later u all really think we les.
Although we really look like , LOL .
Ok sorry , i keep talking about lesbian.
If Yihan see this , she is gonna kill me!
Cause i am spoiling her reputation , hahas.
Okay , i shall stop my crapping.
Talk about yesterday & today! :D
Yesterday :
Morning stayed at home , slack.
Actually wanna go chinatown with yihan.
But her father dun let , arghhhhh....
So in the end afternoon , we met up.
Went to yew tee shopping centre, shop shop.
After tat went to stagmont park , play swing.
Didn't really enjoy it , cause of some reasons.
LOL , i hope thursday i will be okay! :D
After tat saw farid , khairul, yusof and yasin.
OMG LAS, so long never see them luhs.
So happy cann ^^
Chit- chat with them , then jean came down.
Played truth or dare , asked stupid question.
They are still so horny like last time , LOL
Around evening , went home luhs.

Today :
Went out with yihan again.
I think my dear readers are sick of hearing her name, right!?!?!
HAHAS, just joking (:
Went to amk hub , watch MONSTERS VS ALIENS .
3D version leh , cool hor? :x
One ticket cost 13 bucks , so ex can -.-
I regret going on sunday , hur hur.
WE watched 3.20pm der, a lot of ppl cann.
When we went in , they gave us one glasses each.
I took the lucky one as yihan ones was loose.
She wan change with me but i dun care her! :P
Hahas , the cinema was so damm freaking cold.
And she hor , never bring anything one.
She brought a small bag like only could contain wallet.
And a skinnys jacket , very pro hor? ^^
Lucky i brought my big bag , LOL.
We were at the front seat ya , i felt kinda dizzy.
So do yihan cause maybe the effect its too big from our seat .
Ya , and and my neck very suan , LOL.
Cause sit too near then head must be titled up right?
Lawls , but overall the show is nice uh
But i dun think there is a need to spend 13 bucks over a movie ;x.
K suan liao , haish.
Now i am broke although i just got my pay.
100 bucks but soon i need to spend it all.
I change my plan :
60 bucks - To buy 3/4 of bof cd ):
20 bucks - To return to mum
20 bucks - For the rest of my holiday , my only allowance....
* I need to figure out what should i get for her ):
Seriously BROKE man , i dun wish to get money from parents.
Because spending parents money is a bad thing ):
Dun ask me why , thanks ~
K continue with my posts...
Actually nothing to say liao , just after watching , trained back.
Then i went to ahma house directly and now i am back home.
LOL , i think i am crazy ;x.
Tomr going out with xiaohui , hahas.
I like everyday go out hor?! ;p
Actually its true ya but i am a good girl! ^^
Cause i completed 3 compo for eng liao, LOL.
PS ( I still hab a lot of homewk ) :p

Random words ...
YAY! This thursday , matthew organise a class outing.
For all ex-kranjians '07 , wakaka.
I am going for sure , and i heard that they are organising a BBQ.
HUAT MAN , i will be expecting good food ^^
Hope to see all my old frens there , arghh.
Can't wait for it , LOL.
I guess on wed , i cannot sleep liao
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAS ^^

Gtg le ,bye bye ^^
Hahahs , i finally finished updating my blog.
woooooooooooooooooooossssssssss~~~~~~~~~

No comments: