Saturday, May 9, 2009


Me & Vanna doll , we decorate them nice nice de ley (:

Me & JiaWen (:

LALALALALAALALALALALALALALALALAS!
Hellos i am updating again, hehes.
Actually not suppose to update , but u know.
HAHAS , but i promise alright.
This is my last post , i mean it liao (:
Exams starting next tuesday , aww.
Must buck up liao , hehes.
Post about yesterday first.
Lit exam , ok las , wrote a long essay.
But all rubbish las , hahas.
Hope everyone could pass! (:
After exam stayed back for art.
I was sleeping halfway during exam .
Then suddenly heard ms aw handphone rang.
She so gan chiong wor , so fast come liao.
Stayed us back around 10am.
Then went home , jamie came my house.
PLAY computer , hahas.
After tat went to lot 1 meet with claire they all..
Then trained to claire house! (:
Her house damm freaking nice wor.
And her cellings very tall sia -.-
But ok las , suit their whole family.
Cause all her family members all very tall .
Played barbie doll , monopoly.
MONOPOLY , I WON , WOOTS! (:
I was lucky though , hahas.
After tat went greenridge shopping centre.
Bought smth to eat then went her house downstairs.
Slacked , chit- chatt , hohohos.
Then got some guy join us , we dun even know them los.
LOL , then smth happened.
Dun wish to say las , haahs.
After tat went back lot 1.
Bought my ZINC BAG (:
Although i think its quite boyish , but overall ok las.
I dun like that colour but bobian ):
After tat went home ler (:

Today!
Today went to temple early in the morning -.-
But lucky ytd i slepty at 8 smth.
Hohohs , so not that tired las.
Went to keat hong market nearby temple las.
Walked to there since its so near.
On the way there , saw luthfiy.
I waved at him sia , but he ignore me !!!
GRR , i so friendly sia ;x.
I think luthfiy cannot regonise me then tot i am mad, LOL.
Bai bai around , slack there.
My sis keep seeing shuaige -.-
See which one more shuai , crazy right?
Got bf still like that , tsk tsk .
There very hot uh , nearly died.
LOl , jkjk (:
When going back home , saw ruben.
Suay sia ):
Bought choco ice-cream , woots.
Went keat hong market walked walked.
Saw 2 bpian , but i dunno them LOL
Bought a lot of things , yum yum (:
Then went home liao , hohos
Bye everyone , from now onwards.
I WILL BE REALLY MIA-ING AFTER EXAMS OVER (:
Goodluck to everyone and and.
I WILL MISS EVERYONE (:

No comments: