Thursday, May 7, 2009


I collected 1000 msg within a month!~
WOOTS , u all might be guessing?
Will my phone be laggy?
Answer is no , hahas (:
Paiseh my rabbit behind extra ;x
A short post , cause my sis is nagging right now ):
Today lessons , very boring las ):
1st period : PE , tiring .
Played floorball , nearly lose my eye , phew.
Thank god for saving me , LOL.
After PE lesson ,found sophia they all at toilet.
Planned to scare them but eventually they scare us.
Zhu one , plann fail ):
But i will try again next time! ^^
Forward abit cause nothing to say .
Last period : Phy.
Sians , i confirm i will fail my physics test las.
Gave up hope liao , cause i dun even understand a single thing ):
GRR , sians diao , wish me good luck thanks (:
After school , stayed back to class inspection.
Then went to find ms wu to revise geog.
Actually just did 2 papers then go liao.
After tat went ljs at lot 1 ate lunch.
Then went walked walked.
While waiting for brendon , shop for mum's present.
Still cannot find cause too many things to consider liao , LOL.
While walking saw merrick they all.
Joined them walked walk , hahas.
After tat slack at 4th floor , was playing with the mentoes game ! (:
Then brendon came , waited him very long ):
After tat went home liao.
The end! (:
Home sweet home , hahas.
BRENDON CHUA , CHEER UP KAYS! (:

No comments: