Friday, May 15, 2009

Maybe i dun really suit you.
I am sorry.
If you wan to end it off , i won't blame you.

But i still love you.

Sorry for not being romantic to you.
I know you are that romantic.
But my character is like that .
I need time to change.
You can't expect me to change within less than 1 week.
And i know you are trying very hard to
But we have not stead more than 1 week.
Of course our love will not be that good .
Today we are supposed to meetup.
I already told my frens that i will go with you.
I waited for you at the canteen.
I tot when sch ends , u will directly sms me.
And i will come and find you.
But i dun even know that you are playing basketball.
U did not even tell me in the first place.
Then what am i supposed to do?
Wait for u to sms me when we are already suppose to meet after school?
Maybe this is a misunderstanding.
But at least you should tell me where you are.

Sorry i am just being straightforward.
And if i dun love you/ like you , i will not stead with you.
Neither i will give a damm to you , right?
Believe or not , i still have feelings to you.


No comments: