Wednesday, May 13, 2009


I am introducing the new drink , LOL.
Joking nah , no picture to put.
Hahas , so put this one , heehs.
Does this picture shows that i am acting cute? :O
Firstly i need to say something .
Thanks Brendon for writing that story in his blog.
By saying the truth , i am quite touched las.
LOL , my heart is still hard (:
Secondly , needa thanks ayaka (:
For helping me take the phys file from my locker.
THANKS ! ^^
Thirdly , i wan to thank jamie for pei-ing me ytd.
We had a great fun , babe (:
Fourth , i wan tell yijia to jie ai shun bian !
Although u miss the question , but i am sure u could pass.
So dun worry , alright (:
I will always be there for you , kk ^^
Fifth , to claire.
Hope you can faster get well ! (:
I will miss you one leh ! :D
Lastly to sophia.
Hope ur cough , ur flu can get well soon .
(:

Kays back to blogging!
Just a short post will do!
Cause my mum's nagging -.-

Yesterday went to school as usual , like duh -.-
LOL, kk chinese paper was quite difficult.
Ok las , so so loh, hope can pass ! (:
After one hr of cher nagging then went home ler.
MR LIM suck , SGL ;x
Studied geog for less than 30mins .
I cannot concentrate cause i cannot memorise every single thing -.-
Then call jamie , actually is revise with her.
But in the end , we didn't revise los -.-
SAI one , LOL.
After tat she went my house.
My father treat her oranges , a lot sia.
Lucky my father never came back from ntuc or wad.
Or else he is going to stuff jamie to a big fat pig@
LOL, joking nah , my father very good der ^^
Kk then she went home, lols.
FUCK, damm stressed ):
I am dead ):
My mum is going to kill me.
My sisters are going to kill me.
My dad is going to kill me.
My monkey is going to kill me ):
Cause i think i will fail all my papers.

Chinese : No hope ):
Geog : HOPELESS.
Science : Dead las.
Maths : Still got a bit hope .
Lit : Maybe can pass.
Eng : I dunno .

I already got xin li zhun bei.
That i will fail all my papers liao.
):

And i need money!
GRR , i am desperate for money.
But of course , i still have my dignity.
I won't beg for money , fang xin ian (:
But i will try to earn more money !
Heehs , gtg le
bye (:

No comments: