Thursday, April 23, 2009


Hope u all dun mind my this photo , hohos :D
Talk about today! :DD
Today went school as usual...
Played badminton during PE lesson, heehs.
Freaking tired eh , goddd.
After tat HMT lesson , was late .
Cause went downstairs buy drinks , hahs.
Got HMT test , omg i did not learn at all.
But lucky i still remember abit ;x
After tat recess , me & sophia were busy spreading yijia & gabriel.
HAHAS , now the whole class knows about it ;p
At HMT read , read newspaper , alvin sit beside me.
And he is sleeping like a pig , HAHS.
But i keep disturbing him , heehs.
Gabriel bushuang , then come disturb me , GRR
ZHUDABIAN , he slap my face leh.
GL , ahs , so i use alvin bottles and pour at him.
He was drenched and after tat he use his pencilbox come hit me.
Then hit my teeth , GRR , !@#$%^&*&%#^*$
Damm him , then i cry , LOL.
I'm such a weakling (sigh) ):
Dunno my teeth got wai or not , LOL.
After tat physics , quite fun las.
Sit beside yungchin & gervan , ( cher assign der ) -.-
I was copying answer from yungchin ;x
Cause idk how to do , LOL.
KK , after tat went home liaoo ....
Went home study geog , guai right ((:
HEEHS (:

I dun like u anymore , get lost (:

No comments: