Friday, April 24, 2009


HAHAS , i think my blog is so boring without puting pics.
LOL, just now was chatting with my long time china fren..
Hahas , i am happy leh cause she still remember my name.
黎芊庈, hahas , jamie she had the qin word correct ^^ ...
HAHS , got one thing makes me very angry ><
I wanna sign up for nuffang , but CANNOT.
GRR, i hate it T.T
Talk about today ! (:
Today woke up at 6.30 , bathe and wash my hair.
Waiting for it to dry , ahs..
KK , fast forward , too boring .
LOL , at IPW lesson , went to comp lab ^^
Very cold las , but quite fun.
Busy doing powerpoints slide with jasmine , yijia , jocelyn.
After lesson , went to dnt workshop.
Stay outside for 10 mins , delay alot leh.
After tat listen to cher's talking then went for NPCC.
Woots pon lesson , haahs,
Went classroom take bag , call ian come take his& darren phone.
Everybody look at me in their class , LOL.
The darren copy me , use the same phone as me, haahs]
Jk , after tat change to full u then went to unity primary school.
Its a voluntering work for npcc , got cip point.
But regret going there , cause very tired neh T.T
Stand the whole day , and NPCC is starving us man..
St john is slack der los , they just sit down there.
Help for casualties , and most important is that ,
THEY GOT EAT LEH , wth..
Unfair sia )i*&*(t&$%^$^### #& , but got a boy very cute.
He call pretty policewoman , cause he dunno my name.
Makes me feel so happy , LOL.
And special thanks to GRETEL , she save me from hunger.
Cause she bought a packet of frend fries for me & jy ((:
Touched sia , when i am munching the fries , sitting down enjoying,
I spotted sir looking at me , UH OH.
LOL , i quickly get back to places , act act.
Lucky he never scold me , HAAHS.
Around 5smth , then went home.
Gonna end here le las , bye bye :DD
OH GOSH, i am addicted to VANNA'S BLOG SONG, lol.

No comments: