Thursday, April 9, 2009

I am very very very sick now.
Caught my sister' 's fever , flu & sore throat.
I feel like sleeping again.

Believe me i will change.
I will not become like last time.
I will not wilful again.
I will not gossip anymore.
I will not hurt anyone again.
I will not say any vulgar anymore.
I will not complain a single thing.
I will not be a bad girl again.

If i did any of those on my blog or anywhere.
Please remind me or slap me real hard.
I won't be angry , thanks! (:
I promise i will be a 100% good girl.
To my frens : Please believe me.
Give me 1 last chance & i will prove it to you.
I will study hard and strive for my best.
Thanks for tolerating for me for so long.
I love you all , really THANKS!

Through all these things , i realise my attitude , my wrong doings.
I should have change long ago.
But i did not take it seriously.
I am sorry , i wont do it again.
Please believe me the last time readers.

I WILL CHANGE TO A BETTER GIRL ! ;D

No comments: