Friday, April 10, 2009

HELLOS, actually dun feel like blogging der.
But forget it , just a short post (:
To MARGINAL THINKER : Sorry uh today did not post my zilian pics. But rest assured , i will put if i have canns. The most DISGUSTING pic specially for u to see ^^ So remember to bring ur PLASTIC BAG HOR :D

Continue with my post.
Today i think not going out.
Yesterday was not very fun las , ):
Cause did not get to swim , GRR.
I wan SWIMMING T,T
Next week going to swim , hohos :D
Hope i won't become bangala.
Later going to popo house (:
Counted as go out right?
LOL, now chatting with Ian.
He was damm freaking funny ,lol.
I told him my weight and he was like WTF?
LOL, he thought my weight is around 42-45 kg -.-
I am less than that , haahs .
Maybe because whenever he see me , i'm always eating.
HAHAHAHAS , ok las.
Nothing to say las , bye bye (:

No comments: