Tuesday, April 28, 2009



Hahas , me & yija cam-whoring , dun laugh at us ((:
Talk about today las (:
Today had eng paper 1 and 2 , i hope i will not fail , heehs.
After school , form cher hold us back again.
Sians everyday so naggy , like auntie -.-
Talk for 30 mins , GRR
I keep give him the bueysong look ;p
HAHAS After tat went to lot 1 eat lunch.
On the way there where we walked past a tree , and suddenly the wind blow.
Because just rain , then all the water splashed at us.
Jasmine immediately screamed like hell , LMAOS.
I tot what happend, rain nia -.-
LOL , shh dun tell her later she kill me :DD
Eat kfc , saw ian they all.
Ian went to buy handbag , lmaos.
After that went to jasmine house.
Before that wasted quite a lot of time uh ><
Reached there watched incredible tales through mobtv.
OH FREAK , I MISS MY MOBTV T.T
The person cheat us luhs , GRR,
I hope i have mobtv again )):
Very scary sia , i was hugging her mickey mouse ((:
Suddenly got 1 part very scary , i immediately screamed.
Then her brother shocked then also screamed , LMAOS.
After tat went to pack jasmine's drawer ( it's a project las)
I not maid hor ;x, LOL
After awhile , watched another ghost movie again -.-
LOL , i very funny one .
I like to watch ghost stories but will scared , LOL.
Me , Jasmine, Yijia, Sophia , Jas's bro went into their room and watched.
LOL , scary sia , me & yijia keep avoiding to see the ghost ;x
Was text-ing brendon then suddenly bo batt.
Paiseh uh , brendon )):
Previously jasmine come scare me when i watching incredible tales.
And their bed is double deck so me , yijia , sophia went up there.
Then when exciting part , we throw pillow down scare jasmine.
Like pillow fight sia , LOL , in the middle of the show somemore.
LOL, around 6 smth went home.
Then yijia e-z link card like got problem , cannot tap.
So me & sophia like smugger her into lrt station.
LOL , after tat went cck station , check the card.
After tat went home ler ((:


为什么你跟她比我还要开心?
为什么你每次跟我都脸黑黑?
为什么你跟她就会很开心?
为什么你要伤害你自己?
你是故意还是有意?
我讨厌你这样做.
你不喜欢我就说, 为什么要自欺欺人?
你根本就讨厌我, 是猪都知道.
我不想在说了, 我只知道我已经失去你了.
你永远都不会回到我身旁.
但我还是会当你是我的好朋友.
永远不变....

No comments: