Wednesday, April 29, 2009


112 messages spamm by jiahao -.-


Editted , LOL.

Just a short post will do (:
Today went school as usual.
Forgot bring thermometer -.- , damm it.
Lucky just kanna scolded by dm awhile , LOL.
First period : Eng , i think :O
Went mp1 , we have going air-cons room for continuously 4 lesson liao.
LOL , lucky right , but very cold ,nearly freeze to death.
No LAS ,just joking , drama abit ;x
Did not much things las , then lesson over ler.
After tat geog lesson , got back our test papers.
I got 22.5/30 for geog , OMG.
So freaking lan cans , somemore is open book test.
Damm it , even jamie win me ):
Haish must buck up liao or else die ler .
Kk fast forward , recess blah blah blah.
Then form class , actually did nothing las.
Hahas , after tat maths lesson.
Cher keep picking on me los , i never talk .
She also scold me , call my name 4 times leh -.-
I never talk sia , then she malign me , GR
Haish after tat chinese lesson.
Quite slack cause just go through papers.
I got 31/50 , very lan cans ):
OMG , and the si andy win me by 4 marks.
Damm him , improve alot , ok las , dun say i bad.
*Clap* For him , hahas .
In the middle of lesson , jiahao keep spamming me -.-
Spam until 111 siol , the other msg is brendon send der.
LOL , i open the msg to 100 times leh -.-
Crazy ass , see las , now my hand pain ;x
After school , went to yijia house.
Slack , she cooked maggie mi for me *touched leh *
HAHAS , she cooked quite well.
I think if me , sure die , maybe the maggie mii chao da ;x
OPS , LOL , hahas.
Around 4pm , went down play badminton.
Soon claire & co came and jamie they all came too.
Played with them , happy but tired.
I think jiawen & claire were damm freaking horny los.
GOD , lols (:
Gtg le bye bye :D

No comments: