Monday, March 23, 2009

WOOOOOOSSS!
HELLO BABES & DUDES! (:
I am finally back to posting?
Miss my post? Haahs , lame
Dun feel like putting pics, sorry.
Just one will do , hehes.
This pictures eyebags very big right.
Dun get xia dao hor! ;x
Shall post about today and yesterday bah :D

Yesterday .
Woke up at 10am.
Just nice watch doraemon (:
Online for 4 hrs, LOL.
Busy playing pet society, lvl up!
YAY! (: Now my audi really deprove alot.
Because of pet society, hohoho (:
After tat went to fajar shopping centre.
Shop shop abit then went ah ma house.
Soon, shiqi came, WOOTS.
Played with her after tat bring her to playground.
The playground is still the same when i am small.
I really miss the times playing together with my cousin at there.
Haish how i wish there is a time machine which can bring me back.
Bring me back all the happy memories.
Enough of my rubbish las, ok continue.
Then went fajar shopping centre again.-
My other cousin came, played with them (:
Cam-whored with my big sis.
Dun plan to put my photos up, hehes.
Quite fun uh, then went home ler.

Today .
Went to school as usual.
Boring uh , totally sians.
At physics lesson the ms kang say that :
I am not like last time and now i am going to curse you all to fail the exams.
Her meaning is that , she actually did not curse us the previous exams?
LOL, I feel like telling her that she always curse us los .-
And another thing is that she always compare us with express.
Really buey tahan with her, GRr.
Hope mdm yu teached our class soon T.T
After lesson , waited for the ez- link card.
So slow , chairman also never go collect.
-.- So me and the girls came down take.
My card picture damm freaking ugly.
Why they did not use sec 1 der? T.T
Ok forget it, then went lot 1 ate lunch.
Then went my house chit- chat and play mono poly.
I know we very childish las, LOl.
I won , YAY!
Tyco luhs, then they went home ler ):


If you take the initiative to ask me, i may accept ;x

No comments: