Thursday, March 19, 2009

Our latest drawing .
MONSTERS! ;X
LOL,
Me and yijia ;p
Our last time drawing.

WOOS LALALALALA :D
HOHOHOS , sorry for locking my blog.
Editing something in my temp, LOL.
Okays back to posting.
Just came back from lot 1.
Actually should be at sch for art workshop.
But me and jamie ran away ;x
The teacher damm asshole , he told me to change this and that.
Fine, he say he will teach me.
But after telling me for 5 mins then he go ler.
LOL, he teached me for 5 mins only .-
Think i very smart ah?
I went to find him for half an hour.
I did not see him at all, maybe he is skiving ;x
Damm it los, i was damm pissed off.
So me and jamie went to lot 1 eat lunch.
Half-way eating, ian smsed me asked me go food court.
Say he going to settle daji with someone.
Faster went up see, but actually nothing happen .-
Saw he and audre sitting down there ..
LOL, after tat walk walk abit then went home ler.
Sians ):

No comments: