Saturday, February 14, 2009

The needle that is under my shoe
LOL, like sophia last time .=
More normal , LOL.

Feel like posting this pic, idk .
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY! (:
Today woke up at 8am.
Cannot sleep nah, downstairs very noisy .-
Wash my 2 pair of shoes, hahas.
Long time never wash ler.
Discover a needle under my shoe.
LMAOS like last time sophia shoe.
Hahas, now i m laughing at myself.
After that bathe then went to arcade with yijia (:
Played ddr,damm freaking tired.
Staminar drop like hell but luckily.
I PASSED Sunkiss love drop again! (:
Weets damm happy but i know it's tyco las.
Then rushed down to meet eugene they all.
Sorry eugene for being late wor ;x
Alot of people sia, shock .
Almost the whole kfc is filled with the ppl.
Then went to take 190 to there.
WHOLE BUS WAS FULL OF THOSE GOING TO THE CONCERT.
Shock sia, the driver must be wondering.
LOL, why so many ppl going to the same destination.
When we got off, the bus like so few ppl onli.
HAHAS, walked to there.
Made new frens like Christine and another forgot ler ;x
Watched the concert, not bad (:
After tat they sang the christian song.
Walan damm hyper sia, all jumping.
Tio shock again, LOL.
They really love jesus wor (:
I only remember one line :
Jesus love never fails?
Hahas cuz they kept on repeating.
The song also very nice, i'm singing too.
Overall the performance was entertaining.
But they ask us join christian.
OPS, but we all declined.
Cause my mum dun let, SORRY.
After the concert, went to plaza sing.
While yijia & nicole went home ):
Me & jamie shop shop.
Saw a build a bear shop, walan damm nice.
The clothes damm freaking cute, I LOVE IT MAN!
When i got a bf, i will ask him to buy for me.
Hahas, after awhile then went home ler.
Btw saw alot of loving couples, 羡慕leh ):
I wish i got a bf too! (:
But must wait long long los.
MY WISH : I hope next year the valentines day CAN celebrate with my boyfren! (:
Today is my last post until my exams is over.
Got to buck up uh or else i hab to...
BID GOODBYE TO MY HANDPHONE.
Hahas, GOODBYE.
Hope everyone will pass ur exams.
WITH FLYING COLOURS (:

No comments: