Monday, February 16, 2009

Hmm today is my 200th post .
Finally 200 lerr, hahas (:
Today is my last post cuz exam is coming.
And i'm bound to play computer T.T
LOL, hope my common test will pass with flying colours.
Same to you guys, okays ! Good luck (:
Haish tomr have PE.
WTH, tomr need to run 6 rounds.
Damm it man, my stamina really sucks.
And nowadays my stomach was damm painful.
SHYT uh , idk why.
Maybe tomr i'm not running (:
I guess it's muscle cramp or wad las.
Sians now very stress T.T
Cause my dad is gonna confiscate my phone if i fail.
MY COMMON TEST!
Must pass all the subjects sia ...
So difficult and i hate the physics & art cher los.
The art cher keep staying us back .
Art also no use , still waste our time.
This friday COMMON TEST LER LEH.
Still need to stay back to 2 days, bloody hell.
Then the physics cher very wad las.
Keep cursing us fail ):
Then compare us with this & that.
GRR , we are not ur puppet right.
Curse us, nvm liao.
Now still compare us with EXPRESS classes.
So what if they are more smart than us?
We also dun care, care so much for ?
GRR, hate both of the teachers las! ):

I'm very happy.
Cause ytd i sent him a lecture msg.
And he now did not call me ... anymore.
WEEETTSS!
But i had long give up on him.
So idc on him lass, just hope that
HE WONT KAJIAO ME AGAIN LAS! (:

No comments: