Saturday, January 24, 2009

Hihihi! :D
I'm back from the funeral ;x
Bad news for me : From now on, i cannot wear bright colours clothes.
: No going to other people house.
: No CNY - bainian this year T.T
: No hongbaos this year!
****AAWWWWWSSS****
Post about yesterday .
IT'S MY MUM BIRTHDAY! :D
Went to lot 1 after school.
Ate ljs with sis then went funeral.
Busy chiong-ing the paper money.
So that my grandma will get LOTS of money (:
Cause we can only have 2 day funeral as CNY is coming.
Haish sadd, cannot see my grandma face ;x.
But i will always remember her in my heart! (:
Then we need to attend the ritals uh?- dunno how to say ><
LOL, boring ;x;x
I rather fold the money.
Got 1 part is sad sad der, almost every1 cry ;x
I think all the kids never las cuz dun understand .
Until at night, we burn all the house & everything for grandma.
Nice nice , but it will increase the rate of global warming!
Around 10pm went home bathe .
Then went back burn alot of money to her (:
Got 2 time is the paper caught fire.
Then all my cousin started screaming! LOL.
I very brave sia, i go stop the fire ;x
Hahas >< , i know i'm lame ;x
At 12am wish my mum a HAPPY BIRTHDAY (:
And gave a handphone & a card!
Then my daddy jealous, HAH! :}
Around 3pm buey tahan ler, then went to sleep.
LOL the next morning woke up at 6am .-
So early sia, then change went down.
After tat send my grandma to the cremation T.T
Very sad uh ;x
Around afternoon, went to collect her ash.
After tat send her ash to my grandpa ash together.

Then went home ler.

To grandma & grandpa :
Thanks for the caring & loving me. Athough u all go to heaven without waiting to grow up, but i will always remember ur love to me. Wish u all at heaven will be together & happily blissed (: ILY :D


Errm anyway thanks to my fellow frens that encourage me & cheer me up when i'm emo-ing ;x Especially jamie & yijia :D Thanks lots ! && Thanks to those peepos that wish my mum happy birthday, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAS!

No comments: