Thursday, January 22, 2009


HELLOS PEEPOS! (:
Sorry for not posting for like 4days?
Paiseh eh, not enough time ):
Today went to school as usual.
1st eng class, i very guai do ws (:
LOL, after tat boring lesson.
Then DNT, sians.
Went off early by 30mins ((:
Assemble at 1.15pm then went to east coast park.
Damm freaking hot, nearly heatstroke ;x
All of them act as police , LOL.
Saw many cute cute children (:
Then disperse to diff group.
Very sians uh, the question paper keep dropping down.
Then suddenly got 1 lizard come out.
Nearly drop on my hand ):
Siao uh, i screamed like hell.
Then wen zhen the ''hero'' helped me to get rid of it.
Damm scary, so malu sia.
Many children looking at me ;x
LOL, after the game, we were dismissed.
Bowen told us that some children call him :
LAO AH BEI / XIAO DI DI , lols.
Actually we are older than them they should call us police hor ;x
LOL then took bus bak
On the way, si zhiyong keep kiking my seat.
Stupid ass, then i disturb him, dun let him sleep ;x
When reached school, ljs treat us coke.
WOOTS! THANKS (:
Then got campcraft lessons, LOL.
After tat went home ler (:

BYE SOPHIA , BON VOYAGE! :D


21/1/09
Went to school as usual.
Boring uh -.-
After tat form class, good good (:
Shocked sia, i sit with joycelyn ((:
Heng not sit with boys ,LOL.
Ok blah blah blah.
After school, went to jamie house.
Played mahjiong , nice nice (:
Yijia suddenly bueysong .-
Then i no mood uh ><
Went home ler (:
After tat went for tution.
LOL fun fun :DD
Reached home at 9 smth (:

When i met u, u are so cute & shuai.But ur character totally sucks.Although i dun really know u, But i see ur frens like tat.I also pekcek uh -.-
I had love u for half a year?But wad did i get?Nothing but humiliation ONLY.This time i really set my mind.I decided to forget u no matter wad.
I will not hold any hope on u.Thinking that u will love me, it will not happen.Why'm i so foolish?U are just like them laughing at me.
Not gentleman at all!Give up u will make me less sorrow.& I heard tat u like someone .Ya, hope u all can be together. Wish u goodluck (:
Forget u is my wish.
Goodbye my loves (:

No comments: