Sunday, December 21, 2008

This is me in march?
This is me in sep?

*I put those photos to let you see. I changed as in my face? LOL, i 'm lame(:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY AHMA! (:

Later going to my ahma house celebrate (:
WEEEEEEESSS!
Ok back to posting! (:
First thing : My living room comp spoil T.T
So now i could not play audi & i cant upload pics.
That's real stupid.
But daddy already asked someone to come repair.
In the few days time so i still need to wait ):
So for the time being, i 'm using the other comp.
Which have only internet T.T
Ok las, rather than nothing uh ;x
Haish & Another thing is me& ... patch.
Lols, u all sure think we crazy hah?
But it's true.
Idk how we patch de las.
Maybe our friendship is too long that we can't bear to end?
Idk & I dun care.
LOL, But nvm.
Hope she won't gossip of me animore.
Problem solve (:
The other things is : I have not finish my homewk!
& School is reopening very SOON!
Oh gosh , time pass so fast.
But i'm excited to meet my frens& new classmates (:
I wonder how they are like uh? ><


No comments: