Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Nice ((:
I looks stupid-.-
Me & claire :D
Everyone cheese!!! :D
LOL, cute (:
Nice (:
Lols, HELLO EVERYONE (:
Sian, i miss my phone! ):
De toopid ass say will be next week then can get back my phone T.T
GRR, cheat me.
At first say 2 days, now 1 week -,-
Haish & my comp still cant use.
My audi standard sure deprove until like lvl 6 standard uh.
Haish, sadd, can't be help las T.T
SIANS, i'm dying without my phone& audition ):
Back here, i shall talk about today!~
Today morning went to meet some frens for clothes.
But she did not come -.-!
GRR, waited her for 15 mins like retard.
Stupid, i hate waiting okays!
Damm freaking pissed off...
After tat prepare & went to meet yijia they all.
Went to eat pizzahut.
Yijia blunja nah (:
After tat went to mayspring :DD
LOL, when we reach there, we quickly went to swim
Hahas, cause very hot mah.
Swam for 2 hrs?
Siao uh, so tired & so black T.T
But it was FUN!
6 ppl swam & only got 2 goggles.
Lols, took turn to swim.
Took alot of photos uh ;x
Sorry my handphone repair so i cope claire ones :/
Paiseh wor, hope u all dun mind.
After tat went to bpp, bought ljs.
We very suay los, when we went out.
It's was raining -.-
Ran& Ran& Ran, finally reached ;x
After tat gift exchange (:
Got sophia present& Yj got mine.
Lols, ps wor, my present very ugly ;x
Then went to a room played pingpong balls.
VERY FUN& COOL!
All so pro, bully me.
But i love playing with nicole :D
Cause we played very high, make me so HIGH! ;x
After tat went to the toilet make water bomb.
Then got 1 auntie go complain -.-
Stupid ass, so kaypo for wad, still laugh at us.
Evil sia ;x
But lucky we make some luhs.
Lols, then got some disagreements with the water bomb.
But after tat solve, but
i got some thing to say.
Sorry ayaka, i never care about ur feelings that time, I'M SORRY!
Hope you forgive me hor ;x ):
We make water bombs secretly downstairs.
Cuz there got free water which is rainwater.
So they have no rights to disallow us to make (:
While making, got a small boy damm freaking ass.
We doing then come kaypo ask here& that.
Who do u think you are?
Police huh?
Question us like criminals like that.
Still stand there look at us like wad.-
GRR, then jw say we us
e that to bathe.
LOL, damm funny.
I think that boy believe us las, lol.
We make like at least 100 packs?
But after awhile, we finish all.
LOL.
After playing, i'm like partially wet?
Then went to lot 1 with yijia, claire & jw.
Ps jw& claire, we never tell u all we go first.
After tat went home ler (:
Tired but HAPPY! :DD

No comments: