Monday, December 1, 2008

PS: I thought of writing this because someone asked me this question.
Friendship is fragile ?
By saying the truth i answered yes?
If it is not fragile, why all those unhappy things happen?
Why my best frens could do this to me?
It is my retibution or wad?
I just need an answer, please.
I just want ... to speak de truth.
Is that so difficult?
I tried to be good to .... but i still get betray?
What is all this?
My best fren betray me & expose all my secrets?!
Can u forgive her?
Sorry i wont, i am not that good.
I may look good infront of u but it wont last long.
IT WON'T!
Someone ask me to forgive & forget.
But can i?
Ur best fren insult u like a dog, insult u until like a bitch, talk bad about u until u like a slut, treat u like an angel infront of u but treat u like a devil behind u, expose ur secrets to strangers, make my other fren to hate me, create a useless ***** to make me feel hurt, put my ugly pics on blog, treat me so good like hypocrite, DO YOU THINK I CAN FORGET EVERYTHING?

Sorry i cannot be so absent-minded until i could forget those things. I act to be strong but i am not, u all can treat it as nothing happen and tried to treat me good but all those things you all had done had really disappoint me. No matter how hard you all tried, i could only say thanks alot.

But can I really forget all those things? Imagine you are me, can you really forget? All those frens who actually are those ppl that hate you & yet they treat me so good. Crazy hah?

Sorry for saying all this. All this words is came from my true minds :}

If you all told me earlier that u all hate me, i will stay away from u all & all these won't happen yea? :x

No comments: