Sunday, November 30, 2008

SIANS AHS! ;X
Nothing to do at home.
I WANT A JOB! T.T
Cause now no money liaos.
Sadded T_T
Now audition sot sot der.
Can earn alot of dens through bubp.
LOL. I earned 4 million lerh! ;x
But i spend half of them (:
It's kinda bored las cause keep playing de same thing.
LOL, hope audi can change? ><

Kanna saboed by bernice & yijia to do this quiz uh (:

Rule#1 :People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blogs and replace any quesiton that they dislike with a new question.
Rule#2 : Tag 5 people to do this quiz and those who are tagged cannot refuse. These people must state who they were tagged by and cannot tag the person whom they were tagged by. Continue this game by sending it to another person.

1.Who are your best friend?
Yijia,Sophia, Ayaka,Jacinda, Yihan?

2.How good are them to you?
They are trustworthy & did not betray me b4.

3.What did they do to you when you are sad?
Cheer me up luhs.

4.Do you have stead?
Have, in audi las (:

5.What made you love him/her?
Idk.

6.How do you feel right now?
Hot.

7.What are the most in your heart?
My families & Frens.

8.What make you angry?
Misunderstanding mii
Talk behind my back like aunties gossiping & dare not tell me in my face.
when i am waiting for someone.
When some1 threathen me >:(


9.Who is important in your life?
Family!<333
Friends!<33


10.What do you want the most right now?
money ><

11.Who do you love most?
My families & monkey ;x

12.Who do you gave away your first kiss?
To my monkey (:

13.Do you miss someone everyday that you can't even sleep?
No, i haven gone until that stage las ;x

14.Which teacher you hate most?
Mr Mohan

15.Did any teacher help you before?
Ya?

16.Do you have alot money that you can't finish using?
Nope :(

17.Blog and study is the coolest thing?
NOPE. Being happy is cool (:

18.What do you expected to be tomorrow?
I expected that i could see him.

19.Who do you worry in the world?
My family?

20.What do you want the most?
Happiness andd Healthy Forever!

21.What do you hate the most?
Alot sia ;x

22.Who annoys you the most?
KerYang, that ass .-

23.Do you love?
Huh?

24.What type of person do you hate most?
Proud, Ridiculous, Selfish

25.5 people that I have tag.
I dun plan to, SORRY! ;O

End of post:x

No comments: