Monday, July 14, 2008

Sorry guys, i have not been updating for quite a while.
Thanks, andy for "reminding" mi uh.
I shall talk for a while las.
Ytd went to de challenge competition thingy.
Sians los, waste my SUNDAY!!
RAWR, reach there around 12 plus.
Then slack there until 3?
then de comp start.
Then around 3.30 dance until 4 plus bah.
SO TIRING then they keep retaking juz 1 scene.
Toot los, then finally release liao.
Directly went to ah ma house.
Went here watch tv, slack abit.
Then my dad came n told mi de "good" news.
Tat is he was given a free hp by de singtel
cause we sign up for de mobtv things.
Walans, then my dad give to my sis de phone T.T
Of course i bu shuang las, my sis juz bought tat phone not even half a yrs leis
GRR, sians diaos =="
Then went home, quarrel with my sis n dad.
After tat went my room cry like hell then soon
SLEEP LERHS T.T

No comments: