Friday, July 11, 2008

Indeed an unlucky day :((
Actually released at 12.30 then cher delay us until 1.45!
GRR, mi n nicole were rushing like hell luhs =="
Never even had a chance to eat, damm T.T
But thanks nicole for pei-ing mi?
I am proud to have a friend like her.
THREE CHEERS FOR HER AND MI :DD
hahas, lawls x.x
then went to mass dance's training.
super duper tiring los!
I hate it when de sun is bloody HOT!
Then dance around 1 hr, siao rite?
After tat chiong for NPCC.
So tired T.T
walan then do de stupid drills, RAWR!
Suay sia, we do de drills for de whole training, okays!
DAmm it, man.
My leg super duper suan.
After tat going to dismiss lerhs.
Then de kns sir go ask us stay back!
Fk siah!
GRR, i wan die liao.
Then after half an hour then dismiss us.
Stupid shyt, by saying de truth.
I REALLI HATE NPCC!
I regret joining los, it's freaking
TIRING!
Now i cannot walk liao cuz too painful lerhs T.T
Haish.

Anyway, to tat freak spammer, please get lost in my blog.
I m giving you face right now if u choose to leave.
But if are still come here kp, i shall lock my blog.
And stop calling mi noob if u are not tat PRO okays.
But i still tink u are noober than mi.
Cuz u dun even dare write your BIG name, yea?
SUPER DUPER NOOBER THAN MI WORS :D
If you wan spam, dun come here las.
BAKA ><

No comments: