Thursday, July 3, 2008

Hymph, todae was a tiring day.
after sch, do de deco thingy for our school bazaar
Sians, andy quek they all went lot 1
PRO LOS! GOOD.
I HATE THEM, STUPID .... SHIT!
Nvm forget about de bastard
Haish dun wish to say some sad things las.
Continue then blah blah blah.
After tat, went to lot 1 with sophia, yijia n nicole :D
I <33>
then went to meet xiaohui for de heart she made for us!
THANKS, XIAO HUI <33 face="courier new">Haish now veri sians lerhs.
Now i realise tat my there best fren dun realli care about mi.
Especially her, oh ya, i do hate her a little!
She alwaes pangseh mi n now side with them los.
nvm , i dun care her animore.
I have given her alot of chance liao but she still do this to mi
Haish sadded
Lose my best fren on tat fateful day:(
nvm forget it bah :d




No comments: