Monday, June 30, 2008

ya, ya, ya, i m tat foolish ones that has been waiting for you to come bak. But it's not gonna happen animore cuz i nid to regain senses, i wan to forget you wholeheartedly. i m speaking de truth, i dun wanna hang on de past relationship coz if does'nt happen animore. Even if i love you million times or wadeva, u will love mi animore, juz like eugene quoted: The world change, feelings change. Woah, tat was a good phrase man! I agree cuz ur feelings change which is good cuz i have seen ur true colours. TRUE! My sis are right, i should have give him up long time ago! I SHOULD! bUT can I? Love is damm shit n many ppl ask mi whether i believe in eternal love? OH I DUN BELIEVE IT! N gosh i hate ppl that make empty promises n i will remember wad 'good' things you have done for mi. Although i still miss you alot, i decided to stop. It's not worthy if he dun like mi animore. Anw wad is de use? Will he love mi or hurt mi more? I already noe de answer veri well in my heart. N now he had found a partner which is of course better than mi million times. I wish him good lucks n stay happy with her. Bye loves. This is my final goodbye to u, i won't bother you animore. n myself, i decided to stay single until i found my true love which is GOOD to mi n <33 mi lots. From todae onwards, i will try to forget you slowly.

我-已近死心了。
goodbye, my loves :D

No comments: