Wednesday, October 8, 2014

-


Hello guys.
Well finally, my TIMETABLE is out (OH YEA baby)
Had been waiting for it since ages and i guess everything is worth the wait!
Simply love this sem's timetable, way too awesome :')
If you dk how fortunate i'm, i shall take this time to (yknow) show off a bit.
YAY to no school on Friday, THAT'S WHY IT'S #TGIF
So it's considered having 3 days of holiday every weekend
My life can't be any perfect than this :') 
Shall take this ideal opportunity to work on Friday and earn some $$$.
Finally, I've received 2 pay cheques today which doubled my happiness ^^
Though both add up to less than $300, well at least i'm finally getting some pay.
For this holiday, i just hope that i could retain my savings. (instead of depleting)
Nothing more to ask for, honestly. *finger cross*
Although i kept thinking that i didn't work much for this holiday, I realised I've taken up
5
freaking
jobs
It's a MAJOR wow cause it's my highest record.
Hahaha thinking of just committing to 1 when school starts.



As promised, my #3 post is about JURONG BIRD PARK.
A post celebration with my longest best friend; LIM YI HAN ^^


Note: DON'T VISIT THERE UNLESS YOU'RE A FAN OF BIRDS.
If not, you would certainly end up like us.
Taking photos of ourselves more than the birds, HAHAH what a joke.
If you don't believe me, you can look through all my photos.
It's like only 3/4 of the photos we took are simply US :D
And ohh, please please remember to take their given map.
Because obviously there's no tour guide and don't forget,
the people there are as lost as you! LOL



Some photos taken during the bird show! 









A random selfie, pardon my cui eyes. 

 Yihan's darlings, HAHAAH 







Spot some similarities? ;) 








Don't you think they look like fake statues? 








Hahahah my face needs to mantain



"OPEN SESAME" 

My favourite penguins :D 

Hahaha my constipated look.

Before i end off, I guess i owe you a basic update?
Well, just a short update since i'm gonna hit the sack soon anyways.
Recently, i'm GOD DAMN BUSY .
Had been working like a maniac for the past 2 weeks and this job is really tough.
Having to stand up to 10h per day but getting paid for only $7/hour;
Honestly i wouldn't do it, if not for my friends companion.
The only good thing is time really passes so fast that you didn't even notice.
But oh wellz, it's a good opportunity to train myself too HAHAH.
I guess my most lepak job for this holiday is the acting job ($25/hour)
Real easy $$$ though it gets boring at times.
In short, i'm fully packed almost everyday so i feel sorry for my family the most.
It's like so ironic when holiday is the best time for people to lepak at home.
Well for me, I'm hardly at home unless it's sleeping time LOL.
It's understandable too since my parents didn't give me any allowance throughout this holiday; 
Thus, I've to fend for myself by finding my own $$$ source, right?
Thankful that i still have my 1 day break which is SUNDAY-unchangeable family day (:
If not, how am i going to survive in this tough working lifestyle? hahaha


Without my friends, i'm pretty sure i couldn't survive this boring ordeal.
So of course, crediting them is a must ^^
All the photos are taken from Eugene's new Iphone6 ;
Take a closer look and judge how good the quality is!
If I've a chance to choose between Samsung and Apple again,
I would certainly ,definitely, absolutely choose
APPLE (Y)   



That awkward moment when you couldn't hide your double chin. 








 


Kudos to my 2 pretty ladies ^-^ 



EUGENE YONG, THANKS for being such an awesome BEST friend ^^
I'm so happy/lucky to have you as my one and only guy best friend.
You're the first guy whom i really trust and cheers to many years of our friendship okie!
:) 



PS: Stay tuned to my #4 post because it will be a special one :) 


No comments: