Monday, July 28, 2014

Who knows



Hello, I'm finally back for proper update.
Yeaa, i realised I've written 3 consecutive EMO-NEMO posts in a row.
And it's time to stop..

"Life goes on when it ain’t so sweet don’t give up on it, get back on your feet."

I'm left with only 15 days to mug for my final exams, OMGG.
And i totally have no sense of urgency.
Haha i guess my motivation of mugging is no longer the same.
Despite studying like a mad dog for last sem, the results i got were disappointing.
Wanted so badly to get into D's list, ended up it backfired.
So yea, my current aim is to retain my G.P.A
Certainly, that's good enough.
The higher you aim/expect, the greater you fall
So note to self : Don't be a fool
Okay, since all of my previous posts were so WORDY, i shall make this post
C-A-T-C-H-Y
The pictures will do the talking ya ^^ 


With my BESTEST friends ; Sophia & Yijia!










Some overdue pics with my best pal- Alexandria :D
Thanks for being such a great listener and you're awesome ^-^







 

Sorry to interrupt with a retarded face of mine. :D #just #for #laugh









                                         

With my longest BFF , Yihan ((:


An awesome catch-up session with my dear Jia Yun ^^ 
 



Ultimately, my year 1 clique is da best ^^
So blessed that i still have them in my life! 


With my squash clique :]







 




 My another part of me- with these 3 bitches (:








Tata (: 

No comments: