Sunday, July 20, 2014

--------------------------------

On the verge of giving everything up
On the verge of not giving a damn to any shit
On the verge of vanishing without a goodbye

Demoralised
Frustrated
Confused
Dejected
Worn-out

Any negative feeling is good enough to describe what i'm feeling.
I really have no idea why i'm just so gloomy.
Certainly...
One of those days when i feel like I've fallen into the bottomless pit.
Refusing to seek for help and rather prefer to stay inside.
Not afraid of the dark, loneliness, sadness but to accept the truth.
Call me a coward cuz i refuse to get back to reality.
My fantasy mind really gotta stop , if not i'm going crazy sooner or later.


Why it is so easy for people to get what they want when they tried their best?
But for me?
No matter how hard i tried, i can never get it.
Capability? I don't have
Intelligence? I don't have it too
Talented? That's totally out of my league



There comes a point when i don't feel like trying anymore.
What's the use of trying so hard when you couldn't get your desired result?
Just forget it.
Forget everything.



No comments: