Sunday, June 15, 2014

Predicament


Happy 
Fathers' 
Day

Everybody says that WE LOOK EXACTLY- A.L.I.K.E 
Thus, i'm pretty sure i'm not taken from some rubbish dump according to my dad's joke.
Other than looks, our character are extremely similar.
Being stubborn is one good example why we always ended up quarreling over little things.
But he still give in to me no matter what :')
Sometimes i wonder, why didn't I get my father's smarty brains hmmm..


Ok anyway my purpose of blogging today, 
will be a #sorry post to my dad for kinda ruining his day because of me. 
Sadly he's not gonna see it but i'm still gonna type it.


Ever since young, I've never heed my parents' advice for even once.
Because I've always believe that "Only I, could decide my own future"
And i'm real thankful that i didn't have overpowering parents.
Overpowering parents?
Those who simply made all the decisions for you without even hearing your thoughts.
Meaning- you have no say in everything you do, unless there's parents' permission.
Don't you find it ridiculous when it's your life but your parents are the ones running it?
That's also one of the main reasons why many teenagers turn rebellious.
Controlling parents who decide your future, claiming that "Everything i did, is for your own good"
I hate it when parents said that.
Apparently, they consider every single aspect except Happiness.
Having the mentality that "Suffer now, enjoy later"
That's why some people have sad childhood memories.
Well, i'm lucky enough because my parents aren't like that.
Instead of forcing , the most they would do is STRONGLY encourage .
Thank you so much, for respecting my decision #sincerely #me


So my dad is hoping that one of us could take up driving...
My eldest sis gave up halfway and my second sis refused to learn.
I'm his only glimpse of hope .
Hence, I've agreed to take driving and went according to his way (for ONCE)




Little did i expect, Driving is really not easy.
And I, being the stupidest person on earth, took MANUAL.
Yea, so much to take from heeding dad's advice for just this once.
The most ridiculous thing is I get motion sickness during every practical lesson.
When i told the driving instructors that i'm like this, their faces appeared in sync : 


And without fail, i gave them this genuine look 


And today, I had a major breakdown today...
YES OUT OF ALL DAYS; WHY TODAY!!??!?! 
If i could foresee this, i wouldn't even attend driving lesson today.
Because i'm just god damn demoralised.
There are just so many problems about me,myself and I.
  1. Being an extremely slow-learner
  2. Motion sickness- MAJOR PROB
  3. Couldn't multi- task and i took Manual
Simply just digging my own graves , don't you agree?
As much as i really wish to fulfill my dad's promise, i couldn't make it.
If you're asking me to think positive, just save your words.
Nobody could understand what i'm going through, i repeat Nobody.



The promise I've made brings so much pain and sorrow. #regrets 
I'm really on the verge of giving everything up and simply break the promise.
If i break it, my dad would be extremely disappointed.
And i wouldn't be happy either .
However,

And if i don't, i have to endure this suffering.
Either i break my dad's heart or my own, fuck this dilemma.

If you were me , what would you do? 

No comments: