Monday, April 28, 2014

Day #4, #5

Heyhey.

Feel so awfully bad for letting my blog rot for more than a week.
But it's really beyond my league cuz I've no time.
This week is really a hectic one for me, i swear.
Imagine reaching back home only at 11+ consecutively for 5 days...
Plus having outside food for both meals in this week, oh my god.
I'm just so damn sick of outside food. -________-
Not only that, I overspent way too much this week.
Guess where did i spent the whole load of money on ?
F
O
O
D
Lol, sometimes i really dk whether its' worth it or not.
But don't procrastinate and just spend it like a man .
Hahaha i guess that's why i couldn't be rich for once...
Ok, let's talk about school.
New beginning. New class. New classmates #notcoolatall
As much as I hate my previous class, I'd love to have it back.
At least, there're familiar faces rather than now...
I guess hoping for a better class is really too much to ask for.
-Kkz Done-
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Let's talk about the happy moments in Taiwan!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to update :

#4 in Taiwan; 8th April


FYI- it is located @ Zhong he fu xin mrt station.
Admission fees per pax : >SGD3
Lol i'm not kidding, it's really that cheap :O
Basically, we toured around zoo for almost 5 hours!~
Actually nothing fascinate me cuz I've seen most of the animals in Sg too.
Lol, but of course there're some exceptions.
One thing that i'm seriously annoyed was that
ALL THE ANIMALS WERE NOT CAMERA-FRIENDLY.
Out of 20 photos, only 2 photos of the animals' faces could be seen.
Pathetic much, you know how i feel from a tourist's point of view...

1. Panda (AKA : Fake kai kai) 

There's even a toy gallery all about PANDAS !




2. Crocodiles 
(The scariest creature alive)


Please don't laugh at my frightened look, i'm not acting.
At that point of time, i'm totally scared out of wits.
What's separating us betw. them is only a pathetic fence, how can i not be afraid?! 





*RINGS A BELL* to Chipmunks Alert ;) 


I'm pretty sure i didn't see this in Sg.
It's called American Bison (American Buffalo) and that's the only thing i know.
Interested parties, please feel free to google it hahah. 



-KOALA BEAR-
So lucky to snap 1 photo of it before the lights went off (Time for bed)





The feeling you get when it looks at you while you're taking pics #best 




Lol apparently, you can't see anything except for the orange beak

My favourite section hehe! I LOVE PENGUINS ^^
Because they have short legs and fat tummies, hehe! 

All queuing up for a dive #cuteness #overload






Cam-whoring time~

Spot me, WTS I LOOK DAMN GUAI HAHAH
Some pics are meant to be photo-bombed



LOL Eugene's face please mantain la 

Guys being retarded HAHAHA 


Trying my best to push this extra wz away but apparently failed.
Oh well, ok la 勉强可以啦

With Eugene, the mushroom head! hehe

Both were too immersed in the puppet's show.



With Pk, Vanna and Wen Zhen ^^

With Ji Wun (:


LOL pk unknowingly photo-bombed us, tsk...



Though the whole tour is real tiring,
I'm lucky to have these lovely companions with me ^^ 




After zoo, we went to "Hou Shan Pi" station for Raohe night market.
Ok i strongly recommend you to go cuz the food there is really cheap!
Please buy your souvenirs like pineapple tarts, tai yang bing there instead of buying @ airports.
Like 6 boxes for $22!!! If you buy there, it's your loss. 
Airport stuffs ain't cheap and nice, this is one thing that i can assure you! 
Also, there're many cute socks selling at 6 for $4 which is damn freaking cheap.
Buy as many as you can, if not you will regret like me :'( 

#5 in Taiwan ; 9th April

Yes, finally it's a SHOPPING day!!!! 
Went to Wu Fen Pu which is located at "Taipower building" station.
My eyes totally LIGHTED up when i saw countless clothes shops.
And it reminds me of Chatuchak in Bangkok due to the size
But apparently, excitement turned into disappointment .
Only bought 6 pcs of clothes cuz nothing much caught my eye.
FYI- the clothes prices are very similar to Bugis so it makes no diff to buy...
Ohhh, one special thing about Wu Fen Pu is 
"The shops there only open at 1/2 in the afternoon so don't get there too early"
After shopping till around 6pm, we called it a day and went back to our apartment.
For???!!
Why waste the night when it's still young, right???
So the #YOLO us have decided to visit Taiwan club called MYST.
Beware, it's a high class CLUB so better drink before gg.
Or else you will be broke just by ordering a drink in MYST. 
Location : Taipei City hall station > A 10 mins walking dist to MYST 
Admission Fees : (G) Ladies night hehe [Wed]
                          (B)   SGD 30 per pax 
Apparently, I have no idea why they chose this when the clubbers there are totally not our age.
I bet most of them are in their early or late 20s...
Was totally appalled when there are so many Caucasians and many seriously turned me off.
I can only say that most people are real desperate out there .
And the situation is definitely worst than Zouk so girls, BE EXTRA CAREFUL.
It truly was an eye-opening experience for me and i will never visit MYST again #just #saying
Anyway in case you might be wondering; musics played are all ENGLISH SONGS.
In fact, i really like their music more, rather than Zouk's hahaha 

#OOTD for the night ;) 


With the girls ^^
First, let me take a selfie before signing off. (kayz being lame) 
AHHHH, still have 2 more Taiwan days to blog about ... 
Hopefully, i can get it done by next week. 
See ya~~~ 

No comments: