Friday, October 4, 2013

Solo player



Hey readers,
I got my PAY!!! Happy x Infinity (Y)
After working for a mth in magnum, i finally receive $$$.
Nothing is comparable to the feeling of getting your own hard-earned money. 
Though i didn't reach my target ($1k), it's not a problem actually.
I still have 2 more weeks to chiong before school starts.
Starting to think whether it is worth it or not.
Cause i'm going to work for 5 days next week.
Choosing $$$ over enjoyment , which idiot will do that? Me la.
Lol i think i must be mad ...
Looking @ my next sem timetable, i only have one word to say - Contented. 
First of all, i only have one 8am class (HUAT AH)
Next, wed is my favourite day ever! (: 
Having to start sch at 9am and ending at 12pm .
Lol how shiok can this be, i shall leave this day to work!
Nonetheless, i will set aside for Thurs to stay @ home & be a nerd.
Earning $$$ might be essential but Studying is my FIRST priority.
Hehe, promised myself to work even harder for next sem , *finger cross* 





Oh anyway, one side confession to make : I HATE RETAIL JOBS.
Cause it sucks totally to the m-a-x ..
Tried Yihan's job for 3 days and i almost died LOL.
I have always thought that i hate F&B jobs, not until Magnum came into the picture.
But now, i have only one thing in mind.
I'm never going to work for Retail jobs again cause it's so damn BORING.
It's like you just get paid for sitting down there, doing NOTHING.
The worst thing is 1hour = 1 day , totally shaggg.
I feel even more tiresome working this rather than Magnum.
When you have to stand all day instead of sitting down. #theirony
I think i'm just so used to Magnum that slack jobs are definitely not up to my liking now.



Okayy bye~~

No comments: