Monday, August 12, 2013

Haji Lane



Hi there, this is actually an overdue post.
Haha, anybody heard of Haji Lane?
Ok, i think i'm the only country bumpkin.
So basically Last Fri, my poly clique decided to visit there.
It's like a 5-10 mins walk from Bugis to there.
Hmm, it's a great experience for me though.
And i was like super fascinated by the place, my first try yo.
To me, Haji Lane looks a bit edgy and obsolete .
Thinking that nobody will visit there however i really underestimated it. 
During the night, the crowd is so packed with people!
So i can infer that the night life there is WOW. 
Quite surprised that there're a lot of shops which provide Seasha. 
Idk why but i'm really against Seasha.
So i will never ever try it no matter how YOLO i am. 

P.I.C.T.U.R.E.S 













Lol pardon me for saying this but
HAJI LANE IS THE BEST PLACE TO CAM-WHORE!!!
Woohoo ^^ 

No comments: