Sunday, July 21, 2013

My first love


Recently, quite a number of people whom i know suffered from recent break-ups.
And sorry i had to admit that those incessant tweets about love really annoyed me.
I have been through all these so i know the hurt, the pain.
Knowing the fact that "he/she is no longer yours" makes you feel like giving up everything.
And everyday, you are just hoping to bump into him/her coincidentally.
Or maybe, even seeing him/her in your dreams is good enough.
But when you are awake, you found yourself crying unknowingly.
Because all this is just a dream.
Yes, the pain is antagonizing that you just feel like "Fuck, please end my life" 
But do you think it's worth it to ruin your life just because it's over?
If you think yes and you're a guy, YOU COUNT YOURSELF A MAN?!
Losing him/her is not like the end of the world.
Sometimes, what's yours will be yours. what's not, no matter how much you try, it wouldn't be.
So let nature take it's course, time will heal all your sorrow, pain and agony.
Dude, life still goes on. Move on like a man alright? 



This has been my only pillar of support and strength ever since when i first saw it in January. I kept reading and reading and reading and i have to admit that it's the best thing i've ever read. Therefore, i made a pact to myself that if one day, i am able to let you go, i will muster up my courage and post this up. Come to think of it, it's more than half a year since everything ended. But i dragged and dragged and dragged, refusing to get out of my own self-deceiving world. Till now. 


"Time is the best remedy for everything."

Believe me, it does. All you need is just time. 
When time passes,
Those pain that hurt all along, no longer do.
Those memories that haunt all day, no longer appear.
Those misses that are not meant to be, no longer there. 
By saying the truth, it's a painful and heart-wrenching love experience for me.
Cause i really had an extremely hard time letting him go.
And i believe, once is enough.
"Too tired of getting involved anything do with love again"


No comments: