Monday, July 1, 2013

Bangkok trip #2



















Hi guys, I'M FINALLY BACK TO POSTING.
Sorry for mia-ing for almost a week , guilty much x.x
Finally, i have the time to blog about BANGKOK TRIP!!!
Please be prepared that this will be a long and draggy post!
Okay, i shall start with the introduction.
Went to Bangkok with LAI's family from 15- 20 June.





FIRST DAY - 15th June!

Reached Novotel (the hotel i'm living ) at around 9pm .
Many shopping places were closed so we didn't get a chance to shop.
I SWEAR NOVOTEL IS THE MOST EXQUISITE HOTEL EVER.
I shall rate it 9/10 !
Though there are no bathtubs, the hotel room is like WOW.
FYI- It's just a 4 stars hotel and it's located right above "PLATINUM MALL"
You will never regret choosing this hotel *finger cross*


We got the special seats from Scoots , woots. 




Didn't get the window seat but managed to snap a few photos of the scenery secretly :x


Hotel Lobby, "ATAS" please! 





Love this photo, haha.



Second day- 16th June  ! 

Spent the whole day at Chatuchak.
Surprisingly, i didn't buy as much as i thought i would.
Thankfully, it's not as hot as the previous time i went.
I shall credit the Rain which i least expected.



So cute my dad & sis! 


\
Totally ROFL after seeing my dad's epic face. 



They're ever ready to shop like crazy! 

Third day- 17th June!
Went to those "ATAS" places like Siam paragon, MBK, etc.
Hahah as i'm into cheap stuffs, nothing caught my eye.
Oh ya, something BIG happened on that day.
Lent $2.5 k Baht to an old Singaporean man who claimed that he got robbed.
And in the end, we realised he is a con man.
Basically, we got cheated by a Singaporean, LOL #theirony
Because of that, i was blacklisted from my dad due to my stupidity.
Sigh.











Had KFC for dinner and it's highly not recommended.
Lol judging by the look from my face. :/ 



Fourth Day- 18th June!

Sorry my memory fails me. I can't recall where we went.
LOL, so pictures shall finish my job.
Tell you something.
Our transport depends solely on our feet+ BTS skytrain!
Strictly no taxis,tu-tuk due to money issues after being conned, LOL.
Thankful that LAI's family are filled with strong & healthy people (:








How old liao, LOL 












Lovey-dovey couple~ 

Finally a tri-some shot! 
The brainless me actually wanted to wash my feet but ended up drenching my body.
#welldone 


For 19th June, we went to Union mall which is super far from hotel.
Luckily, it is still accessible using BTS, yay!
Spent half of the day without buying anything.
Why is this so...
Because i realise the things selling @ there are so much more ex than Platinum.
So obviously, the smart me wouldn't risk the chance.
Why bother to spend more on something selling exactly the same?
So in the afternoon, we got sick of the place & went back to Platinum to shop.
I LOVE PLATINUM MALL (Y)

Last day - 20th June



This concludes our loots in total, ROFL.


Went for a cool dip in the hotel's swimming pool!
Woohoo~
Awesome scenery!!!




This action-pack girl 

Wts, my spastic look. 





So we went into this room when we were definitely over-aged.
Hahah who cares.



Now i'm going to present the most extravagant place!
Guess the venue~ 





It's NOVOTEL'S PUBLIC TOILET.
Freaking nice *thumbs up*



After the swim, went to Platinum mall to do last minute shopping.
Basically, it's that we were trying to spend every singe cent left.
Haha since it's the last day!
How convenient it was to live directly above a shopping mall, WOOTS  (: 



Familiar? 






Okay done!!!
Shall do a blog post about the "FOOD you shouldn't miss" in Bangkok.
Stay tuned to my next post alright (:
Will be uploading the rest of the photos on facebook.
K bye~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great blog post. I used to be checking continuously this blog and I am impressed! Extremely helpful information specially the closing phase :) I deal with such info a lot. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time. Thanks and good luck.
Healthy Feet Happy Feet

ultraboyleong said...

Hi

Great... love seeing the pics. Many of the blogs... too many words, too few pic!

The last time I went to BKK was 20 years ago.. so much changes as I never feel safe to travel there without any tour guide.

Thinking of bringing my boy there to shop. I have been looking thru blogs and gathering more info to ensure smooth trip.

Kind to advise.. from airport to novetel, you took taxi or train? How much? Any useful info or tips to share? my email: ultraboyleong@yahoo.com.sg

Thanks in advance.