Monday, June 24, 2013

Determination



"Don't let today's sorrow brings you down for the next day "



Hi guys, how was your first day of school?
For me, it's a definite crappy day.
Lack of sleep. So damn sick. Bad weather. Longest day!
Does that sums up how shitty my day was?
No, cause i'm not done complaining haha
On the first day of school, we had ICA2 for effective comm.
Which we were supposed to present an informative speech to the class.
LIKE SERIOUSLY, I'M SO SICK OF DOING SPEECH.
Racking my brains, threatening my nerves, that's it - i'm going bonkas.
My english is really lousy and i dread doing every speech.
So i really can't wait for this term to end which is August.
Thankful that i am presenting this speech on Thurs instead of today.
Or else i will be so dead.
Having a bad sore throat, cough & flu.
Argh, so now i should really watch what i eat.
Simply neither heaty food nor cold drinks * :'(
Hopefully, i am able recover by this thursday 
(May the odds be in my favour on thursday :/ )
Oh previously, did i mention to you that i am going for a relay run comp?
Yea, that competition was supposed to be 2 weeks ago but was cancelled due to heavy rain.
So it was postponed to this wed!
Oh my, i'm so excited for it. Can't wait to run!!!!
Pray hard that it will not rain and hopefully get a medal for it.
Hahah *pride @ stake*




One last thing to conclude :
Do you know that half a year has passed just like that ?
And i asked myself " What did i accomplish after 6 months ? "
Apparently, it's nothing. 
In fact, the truth is that I spent half a year wasting my time away.
Honestly, i'm guilt-stricken.
Where's the motivation/determination earlier on before entering poly?
Had been slacking way too much ever since poly starts.
And one more month to my final exam *SHIT*
So it's really time for me to buck up!!!!
And because of this, i've a goal in mind.
I'm very determined to try all ways to improve my ENGLISH .
I know i have been mentioning this for umpteen times.
And apparently, it didn't improve much ; judging from my blog .
But this time, i'm really bent on improving my ENGLISH.
Trust me, you have my words.
The reason behind my resolution?
I shall credit it when my English is up to standard.
It's definitely not a day or two and discover the miraculous improvement.
Give me some time and i will prove it to you.
Prove it to those who want to bring me down, watch me. 
:) 



No comments: