Friday, June 14, 2013

BANGKOK TRIP 1



As promised 3 months ago, i finally get the chance to update about this trip.
Cause i finally received all the photos (Y)
Okay, so basically i went to BANGKOK with my dear secondary classmates! 
It's a 4 days 3 nights trip which is definitely too short for us.
Hahah, it's not a school trip or whatever .
Smth that i'm proud of is because this trip is sponsored solely on my own.
Applause please? Invested almost a $1000 for this trip. :/
It's super duper expensive but i bet it's worth it.
Haha, i actually forgot what we did there *my apologies.
My memory is failing and it happened like 3 months ago. 
Too long for a person like me who can't even remember what  i even eat ytd.
On the first day, it was kinda wasted cause we spent a long time in the airport.
Amusingly, we even played candy crush to satisfy our boredom.
For the 2nd & 3rd day, we spent our time by SHOPPING.
Oh i almost forget to mention that we had our "mini" swimming session in the morning.
Decided to wear dri-fit shirt + fbt instead of swimming costume.
Sadly, the swimming pool is just so ordinary and mundane.
AND I LOST MY FAVOURITE FBT after that swimming session.
Regretted placing my fbt at the balcony to let it dry when i didn't foresee the wind.
Underestimated the strength of the wind #mybad 
As for last day, there's nothing much we can do cause our flight is 7am.
Sigh, really feel that this trip could be longer #pity 
Basically throughout the trip, I AM SO DEPRIVED FOR SLEEP.
Especially for a person like me who sleeps like 10 hours everyday.
Thankful that we went for massage almost everyday, or else i will become a dead zombie by then.
Satisfied cause i tried foot/full body massage and i simply love it!
One bad thing is i became so dark after this trip. #sigh
Overall, i'm extremely satisfied with my hauls (:
L.i.f.e i.s g.o.o.d 
Hope there is trip (II) coming up next ^^ 
Nobody can replace them because they are the best! 5A ftw (Y) 


Swimming pool 
Our "swimming" costume 

Smiling like a retard 


This is way too awesome. 


Both of my double eyelids appeared! HAHA 

 At the poolside acting like some "foreigners"


The 2 jokers! 


Hehe we are quadruplets! 

With pk and yijia on the plane. 







Acting like a tourist when it's actually in changi airport, ROFL. 


I ate something "tasty" that my expression is too readable. 

Because smiling with big eyes is too mainstream (HAHA JKJK~) 


B.R.E.A.K.F.A.S.T


I miss bacons. 
 
With Yijia, Eugene, Pk, Marvin & CY!
With Yijia & Bernice ^^ 


Last day in the hotel room! 


Eugene's car 

Vanna's fruit store, haha 
Love the scenery~ 

Lovely muffins (: 

Oh dear, look at how deep my eyebags are. 


Our 5 young handsome guys :D

Pretty babes ^^ 


 Ending off with my last candid shot .


Goodbye~ 

No comments: