Sunday, May 5, 2013

Letting you go

Hello.
Here comes a proper update, like finally.
Lol, sorry for the previous emo post, hah :/
Sometimes you get too tired of pretending, you feel like breaking apart.
Yea, but don't worry, i'm fine now!
Here's my new motto for myself :
" If i fall, i will stand back up on my feet. All by myself "
(:

First part~
Okayy, basically my life is boring like never, haha.
Had been reaching home around 9+/10 almost everyday this week.
So kinda feel guilty of being such a bad kid.
That's why i also dun have the time to blog, LOL.
Having a pimple outbreak now and i'm sure IT'S DUE TO STRESS.
BIG thanks to my studies, i really can't cope.
Econs is the major problem because i seriously don't get a shit.
I tried to pay attention in class but i still cannot make it.
To me, the tutorial does no help at all *sigh*
I wish there is someone who can help me in this #sincerelyme
Not gonna approach my cher cause i really dislike his teaching ...
Next is my POA that is giving me headaches.
Read and re-read the textbook over and over again .
But i still don't understand ANYTHING.
Really envy those people that took POA before.
While as for me, i'm really at a disadvantage. T.T
Haish, really hope i can "master" Econs & POA before ICA.
Can't afford to get a C for these modules, *fingercross*



Okay, gotta stop complaining already.
Stop ranting and start doing! ROFL.






Second part ~ 


 Went to town with my secondary sch classmates on last sat!
Hahah cause we were all complaining that we were lack of clothes.
In the end, it's a successful foursome shopping spree!
Shopped for like 5 hours non-stop? LOL the power of shopaholics. (Y)
After that, had dinner @ xin wang cafe.
Hehe, hope there is next time! ^^
Ok i shall stop talking and pictures will help me sum up the rest ya!



One, Two, Three, Four 





With ber-ni-chi ^^ 



 ending the post with my epic face! HAHA.





















Spot my double chin, sexy anot? :p

No comments: