Friday, March 29, 2013

Guilty

Hi, this will be 
AN EMO NEMO POST posted by me 
once again...


Guilt overwhelmed me this time round.
I really feel that i'm a LOUSY & SELFISH person.
I'm too obsessed over how unhappy i am that i'm oblivious to people surrounding me.
Because there is sadness, bitter and sorrow hidden in my heart.
That i don't give a damn to others' feelings except mine.
What i cares about is just how am i going to keep myself occupied HAPPILY.
And what i didn't realise is i failed to care the people who truly care for me.
When i am sad, i expect them to be there for me.
But when they are sad, i am not there.
And i am out there enjoying myself with others.
I really feel bad now.
I shouldn't be so self-centered who only cares about my own feelings.
I shouldn't forsake anyone because of any reason.
I shouldn't take anyone for granted.
Let the hurt be bygones and not let it stays.
Though it's late to apologize my selfish acts, i want to say :
I'm sorry
to those people whom i hurt, forgotten or didn't care



Truly sorry for being so selfish x.x




No comments: