Friday, January 25, 2013

to protect myself ?


Hello peeps, i'm back after a week.
Really sorry for the lack of update.
Had been rather busy this whole week .
And yea, finally had the time to blogggg only now.
My current job is fine now and i really love the location.
Cause it's like directly under my house which i take 5 mins to reach?
Hahah ENVY MUCH?!?!
The best thing is i can save on my travel & food fees *BONUS
I know i had repeat this line all over again for so so many times.
Be jealous , thanks thanks ^-^
Actually , i also learn to be patient and listen attentively.
"Customer is always right" so yup , DON'T TALK BACK.
unless you wan to be fired.
So the only thing you can do is T.O.L.E.RA.T.E
Though it's a bit tiring to stand 7h continuously, i kind of love this job.
Cause for every lunch break, i get to go back home & slack...
I think i'm really getting fatter and fatter each day.
Haha, cause i kept on eating > sleeping .
Bad habit huh ? 
Oh ya, one more resolution to make actually!
I want to exercise at least once a week :D
Cause i want to be a healthy girl ^^ 



Hmm, after 3 weeks, i will be jobless once again.
Real contemplating whether i should go back to my previous job.
Cause my boss/ manager are really awesome people!
However, i really dun like the idea of doing the same old routine each day.
Either using comp to update the same old thing that never ends 
OR call endlessly.
Sounds dreading ; isn't it?
Especially, i'm going to work alone from now on.
Argh, i will be a lonely girl~~~
So i am thinking and thinking and thinking.
Should i go back???
It's a good pay actually.
Except that it's too mundane and boring...
If only they can hire one more person , that will be so great.
At least i wouldn't fear lonesome, LOLOL...
Aim to earn at least $2k for this long holiday till APRIL.
Really hope i can reach my target, must cut down on my spending already!


Ending off with my fav. line
#lifeisgood if you clear your mind ~~~ 



No comments: