Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Prom night


ANYEONG :)
Today is the day which i have been waiting for ages .
TONIGHT 'S OUR PROM NIGHT, (Y)
Hehe, so freaking excited yea.
Had been anticipating this since the very start of the year.
And it's finally TODAY :o
Idk but i really like going to this kind of event.
Dolling myself up with pretty dress/shoes/ OMG EVERYTHING.
Haha, i remembered the last time i went was when i'm in primary 6?
Still remembered the outfit i wore during graduation night.
And time flies , i became old already.
I'm 17 now & i have graduated from my sec school.
5 years just passed like this in a blink of an eye.
Actually i really can't bear to leave this school, my class.
But oh well, what can i do?
Can't possibly retain one more year ; isn't it?
Can only continue with my life & move on.
Memories will be etched forever in my heart, that's enough.
Just hope that nothing goes wrong tonight.
& Hope we can enjoy ourselves AS MUCH AS WE CAN .
Will take a lot a lot a lot of pictures & blog about it someday , k?
Hehe, i'm so excitED ; can't wait to see all my classmates too ^^

No comments: