Sunday, September 2, 2012

Memories kills me.

 ANYEONG peeps, I'm back again!
It's the start of SEPTEMBER holiday already :O
Time really passed so quickly that i tot it's still March or smth.
Kay can, i'm in my lalaland and i have to snap out of it RIGHT NOW.
There's one more month left to O'LEVEL .
& The funny thing is i really dun sense the urgency to study.
I really dunno what's holiding me back .
I knew i got to work EXTREMELY HARD.
But i'm still the lazy and slack me.
Anyone have any ideas how to motivate me?!
I'm really not PREPARED for O'level at all.
& Definitely not in the mugging mood ...
*Sigh, wonder what's with me nowadays.
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
Though we have a week holiday next week,
It's equal to no holiday at all cause we have to go back 3 days in a week.
-.- Totally sian to the max.
K lah, shan't complain so much , at least still have 2 days rest.


PS : I think i've said this umpteen times already.
I wouldn't be blogging frequently , really.
Got to cut down my comp games to 1hour per day.
Cause i'm studying too less a day!!!
Will try to update my blog once in a while.

Studying in jurong lib with XiaoHui ytd (: 


With Jamie at school! 

No comments: