Thursday, August 30, 2012

Caring too much hurts my pride




Photobucket
I truly/ sincerely agree with this.
Some people are just so selfish and only care about themselves.
No matter how good you treat them, they will just treat you for granted.
For me, i don't mind helping people.
But please APPRECIATE what i did.
Without a thank you/ hug/ thankful words , it's fine.
Just keep in your heart, easy?
When a fren of yours totally didn't appreciate what you do,
Treat you like a substitute,
Attitude you anytime they want,
This is the time when you need to break the friendship.
Losing this kind of fren is nothing but a blessing to you.
Trust me. you will be more happy.
At least you wouldn't have to worry about them .
At least you wouldn't need to care about their feelings anymore.
At least there's no more quarrels.
Sorry, but i will be a selfish person from now on if you turn me into one.
Likewise if you don't care, i will not too.

It's like what is the point of holding on to this friendship when the other refuse to care?
No point . no point.
I'm not that stupid compared to last time.
Now, i'm the one that i swear i am not going to care anymore.
Bye dickhead. 


No comments: