Friday, July 27, 2012

A super long post

ANYEONG peeps, I'm back yea!
Omggg, i'm so so so sorry for neglecting my blog for a week.
I really have no time to blog.
Cause it's like my PRELIMS are starting in 3 days time!!!
Next monday will be my ENGLISH exams ):
So yup, i have to dedicate all my time on studying.
The "Joy of Life" had been tempting me like a totally x.x
Spent quite a lot of my time watching the show.
Cause it's simply too nice & ADDICTIVE.
I can say that it's one of the best channel 8 show ever! LOL.


OKAY, so yup PRELIMS exam is very important to me.
I must strive hard to get the desired results, isn't it?


BAD NEWS ALERT!!!
I will stop blogging FOR NOW.
Will be back on 17 August yea.
That means i will stop using comp for 17 days x.x
Let's see whether i can tahan until there or not ,LOL
Hmm, but i have got smth for you.


Hehe, cam-whored a lot during these study days.
You know when boredom strikes, ideally CAM-WHORE is the best resort.
So yup, i really cam-whore quite a lot.
More than 10 over pictures of myself.
LOL, like a first time that i posted so many "zilians" of myself.
Hope you won't find it too offending or revolting after viewing my pics!
Haha, enjoy (:


















BYE EVERYBODY, will be back on 17 August!
Stay tuned to my next post okie!
&&& Please click on my nuffnang adds THANKS!!!

No comments: