Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Unglam doesn't mean it's ugly, it mean natural



On Monday, went to town with my classmates!
To celebrate this guy 17TH birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
If i'm not wrong, there were 14 ppl to celebrate with him.
Haha, super shiok right, Zheng Hui?

My class guys
Hah, they were so into cam-whoring!

Yijia, Me, Jia wen & Vanna (:
Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo,
We went to KISEKI ' A Japanese restaurant in Orchard central.
It's a lunch buffet that cost $25 for each person.
Though it's quite costly, ( perhaps my most expensive lunch ever)
I strongly believe it's worth it!
The food last me for 8 hours & were absolutely D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S
Ate non-stop like a beggar that had never eaten for days, ROFL.
the restaurant were filled with tons & tons of people.
Luckily pk booked the seats beforehand ^^
Stayed there  for 2 hours , the last part was fun!
Took 14 cakes from the dessert compartment & sang birthday song for him!
The funny part was the candles were (idk how to explain)
But it's like when you blow the candle, it will light up automatically again.
I was amazed by it cause i have never see this before ( ps suaku)
LOL

Looks appealing right?!!? 





T
A
K
E

A


G
O
O
D

L
O
O
K

@ My unglamns, LOL.
Plenty of it so enjoy while laughing! 

A sly smile?! 
Focussssss
Retarded ttm, LOL
Idk what this expression is called, LOL
Was trying to shield myself from getting captured by the camera but failed, LOL
Retarded face.
Giving him a pissed look, haha

Totally sianed , ROFL
I swear this is damn joke.
I smiled like i won lottery or smth, LOL
So many unglamns right?
I should credit the person who took all this without my permission >:(


Next, after our lunch, went to POOL @ lucky plaza!
Hehe, happy max because I LOVE PLAYING POOL :DDD 

Here's one shot of me playing, cool right?! :P 
Taken with my best buddy, Yijia ^^ 
Hah, pek looks like he is lecturing me ): Just kidding~
My evil smile being captured :P 
Aiyo, can't see my eyes, HAHA
 



I've got a confession to make!!!!
Last time, i always want to be glam.
& I will try all ways to block ppl to see my unglamn.
But now , i'm no longer like this.
In fact, i'm proud to be taken in an unglamn way.
WHY HIDE YOUR NATURAL SIDE?
There's definitely no crime being unglamn right?!
So yup, i'm no longer afraid of being unglamn.
Hah, perhaps is trained by my classmates ?!


One thing is, no matter how unglamn i am,
IT'S STILL ME.
The natural side of me , without edits or whatever.
& looking @ my unglamn brighten my day! LOL

No comments: