Saturday, June 23, 2012

Getting stronger









HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY MUMMY TAN!!!
Hehe, we've been friends for 5 years!
It seemed like we have just met recently, HAHA.
But i'm really gratified to you.
I've learnt A LOT A LOT OF THINGS when i'm with you.
Let's bury the unhappy past & only remember the HAPPY memories okie!
Will always be 24/7 for you (:
& There's no expiry date for that , HAH.


Okieee, so ytd we went to ice-skating @ JCUBE.
With Yijia, Birthday girl & Sophia!!!!!!!!!





Heheh, my individual shot with the skates!!!
Omggg, super duper excited to skate okay.
It's been like 4 years since the last time i went skating.
When i first went into the rink, i started to tremble.
Because the floor is damn slippery !!!
But after that, i managed to adjust to it so yup, everything went well!
Proud to announce that i didn't fall down even once (Y)
Really love ice-skating ttm !
But the skates were really making my feets hurt like mad x.x
Best advice : WEAR THICKER SOCKS & A BIGGER SIZE
So that you will not get blisters like me ): 

An overview of how the ice-skating rink is like.
Awesome-ly big right?!!?
& It's so freaking cold inside okiee.
I really salute those girls who can wear just a tee shirt+ shorts inside x.x
Wonder how they can withstand the coldness !

Shall shut up now & not to keep your waiting!!!
Enjoy the photos okieeeeee ^^
Sorry the photos spam cause it's really a LOT, ROFL.


My face seriously cmi, haha


Trying to cross eye but failed x.x

Clique photo <3
All of us pointing to the main character! haha 
Doing the popular sign with sophie~
Like this one ttm ^^ 


My face is a spoiler to this pic, LOL  

OKIE, here comes my E.P.I.C photos again.
Hope that these photos can bring laughter to your (:
Just wanted to show a different kind of me, hehe







My spastic smile, hehe
With Jiaaaa ^^ 


With Sophiee body fit  :D
ICE-SKATING FOR THE WIN!!! 



With sophia ^^

I swear this 6 year old girl is really brave!
She's skating ALONE for god sake.
Omggg, & she's damn good at skating.
Potential skater yea!
The best thing about her is when she falls, she gets up herself.
Without crying, without getting disappointed.
She just continue nonchalantly!!! How great is she yea (:  
Really thinks she is damn good at her age like that 

No comments: